Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stolen from Becca...Random Facts

Random, odd facts about me..


Do I snore? Only when asleep on my back, which I try to never do.

Lover or a fighter? You know, I think I'm more of a fighter. I don't want to be, but that's the mindset I've been in for a long time.

As a kid, were I a Lego builder? Were? I were not. I didn't have Lego's.

What do I think of "Reality TV"? Can't stand it!! I watched the very first Survivor, but when the mean naked man won, I swore to never watch that stuff again.

Do I chew on straws? Nope, or pencils either.

Was I a cute baby? I guess...I had the biggest ears though.

How is the single life for me? Almost over!!

What color is me keyboard? Argh, am I a pirate? Me keyboard is black, argh...

Do I sing in the shower? Nope, usually I'm just barely awake.

Have I ever bungee jumped? No, chubby girls do not bungee jump...

Any secret talents? If I told you, I would have to shoot you.

What's my ideal vacation? a house on a private beach on an island...windows all around...white curtains...within driving distance to fun stuff. I've had this in my head for awhile.

Have I eaten sushi? Yes, and I only like the stuff that's been warmed. Cold fish is gross.

Have I seen the movie "Donnie Darko" No, but I've heard it's good.

Do I give a darn about the ozone? Yes, but there are other things that worry me more.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? No clue...candy is not my thing.

Can I sing the alphabet backwards? I guess, but I don't want to.

Have I ever been on an airplane? Yep, but not since 1993.

Are Speedos hot? Not on anyone, at any time.

What's my stand on hunting? Fun for Erik...boring for me.

Is marriage in my future? Why yes, yes it is.

Do I like my handwriting? Yep, I have a very nice handwriting. Or at least I used to.

What am I allergic to? Penicillin.

When was the last time I said "I Love You"? Last night

Is Tupac still alive? Not to my knowledge

Do I cry at weddings? I try to avoid weddings.

How do I like my eggs? scrambled...with cheese and salt and pepper

Are blonds dumb? Nope

Where does the other sock end up? I think there is a tunnel under my house, directly below my dryer.

What time is it? 8:48am...to early to be up on spring break

Do I have a nickname? not really

Is McDonald's disgusting? Nope, I'm fond of the chicken nuggets

When was the last time I was in a car? last night

Do I prefer baths or showers? Showers

Is Santa Clause real? Yep

Am I afraid of the dark? Yep

What am I addicted to? Food...reading

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Creamy

Have I ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes, with my mom when she broke her ankle

How many times have I brushed my teeth today? none yet...don't let me breathe on you

Is drug free the way to be? Yes, if you're talking about the illegal ones

Am I wearing socks? Nope

Have I ever hitch hiked? Never

What color are my eyes? Brown

When was the last time I cried? Hmmm, when I felt bad last week

Do I like my life? My life is wonderful!

Whose life is better? To me, skinny people have a better life...but they might disagree

Am I physic? Do you mean psychic? No...and I'm not physic either.

Have I read "Catcher in the Rye"? Yes!! One of my favorites!

Do I play any instruments? Nope

Can I skateboard? I've tried...and no I can't

Do I like camping? No, I'm more of a hotel girl

Do I snort when I laugh? Only once in a while

Do I believe in magic? Yep

Is a dog man's best friend? Yes, they probably are...just not mine

Do I believe in divorce? I would have to say yes to this now...but I think some people give up too easily

Can I do the Moonwalk? I could in 6th grade, but not now

Does my mom know if I have a Face book page? I think so, but she can't even get on her computer without our help

What was the last thing that I ate? Mini burgers from Chili's

Do I like someone right now? I like everyone!!

What's the most annoying TV commercial? Jack In The Box commercials. Geico commercials too.

Do I shop at Target or WalMart*? Mostly Walmart...because groceries are cheaper there. I like Target much better though.

Favorite band at the moment? Paramore...Rascal Flatts...No way could I stop at one.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Heehee, you can steal from me any time! I am looking forward to the new Rascal Flatts album coming out! It comes out the day before my birthday!

Unknown said...

I'm gonna steal this one, too! Hope you're starting to feel better!
hugs,
Jean

Sultan said...

Mini burgers!