13 Questions about Springtime:
1. If you could pick one season to last all year (without moving), would you? Which one would it be? I would pick late spring, early summer. Am I allowed to be that specific? I love it when the sun is really bright outside and the temps are still in the 80's.
2. Do you have spring allergies? I have year round allergies! Right now I feel like my head is being squeezed.
3. Name your three favorite blooming flowers. Most flowers make my throat hurt, so I'm not as fond of them as I should be. However, I love fuchsias, roses, and daisies.
4. Do you trim your trees in the spring before new growth begins or in the fall before they go dormant for the winter? I only had one tree and the ice broke it in too many places to save it. I did have it trimmed in the spring though. *sob*
5. Do you mow your own yard or do you hire someone to do it? I used to pay a guy in my neighborhood $10 to mow it, but now Erik handles that. Yay!
6. When do you start to wear sandals? (The first day without snow?) I can't wear sandals at work so I probably wait later than anyone. Sometime in mid spring.
7. Do you mind the whole “April showers” thing? YES, I don't like rain.
8. Name three things that constitute “spring cleaning” for you? I love spring cleaning! I open the doors and let the warmth and wind in while I clean the floors, rearrange the furniture and redo the closets.
9. Do you actually DO spring cleaning? See above...
10. Do the longer daylight hours of springtime change your evening routine from what you did on dreary winter evenings? Yes, I'm more likely to get out at night and shop or visit friends. I don't drive well at night.
11. What are you looking forward to most this spring? My wedding!!!!
12. Do you ever want to “play hookey” from work on the 1st lovely spring days of spring? I always want to play hookey from work.
13. Is it time to clean out your closet? ;) No, they're okay right now. I had help with them in the fall.