Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Remember this time last year, Jean? Cubbs? Becca? Do you remember how miserable I was? I cried every day...I barely shopped for Christmas...we ate snack food instead of the usual Christmas spread...Bailey was so unhappy. We didn't sleep at night. It was horrible. I just wanted Christmas over with. I promised myself that this year would be different. I had no idea how different it would be.

This year has been like a dream come true. I am truly blessed. Not just because of Erik coming into my life and Bailey's happiness (and my own), but because of all you awesome people. I'm so happy I moved over to blogger. You guys are great! I had forgotten how fun blogging could be. I hope to be right here this time next year...reading about your lives and enjoying your friendship.

Have a Merry Christmas everybody! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Kelly. I'm so happy things are better for you this year.

Unknown said...

I am soooooo happy that this year is so completely opposite of last year. You and Bae deserve so much more.. and now you have it! I love hearing you talk about it, now..
Have a Merry Christmas!!
hugs and love,
Jean

Cubby said...

Merry Christmas. Why am I not surprised that someone as deserving as you got the good things you deserved? Hugs!

Becca said...

Can I say I told you so? ;-)