1. Do you enjoy receiving or giving presents more?
I LOVE giving presents to Bailey. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled about every gift I open and I love giving gifts to others...but it just makes me happy to find the perfect thing for him.
2. What is you favorite holiday film?
It's a Wonderful Life...it has a wonderful message, even if it makes me sad.
3. Have you started or finished your gift shopping?
Pretty much finished...just looking for a few things for Mom.
4. What does this time of year mean to you?
A well deserved break from school!!! I know that sounds like it's not all that important, but it is.
5. What is your favorite holiday song?
Traditional-O Holy Night, Contemporary-Jingle Bell Rock
6. What do you love about the holiday season?
7. What do you hate about the holiday season?
People take the gifts too seriously. I'm guilty of this too.
8. Do religious ceremonies play a part in your holiday traditions? If yes, how?
Yes. My church includes Christmas music in our December services. We also have potlucks and skits and a lot of community service projects. My church rocks...
9. Who will you spend the holidays with?
My boys...my mom...my sis and her family...all the usual suspects